A Successful SEO Campaign Must Have :
• Great keyword and competitors research.
• A comprehensive local marketing strategy.
• Current internal website optimization.
• Search engine friendly features.
• A consistent blogging strategy.
• A comprehensive citation building campaign.
• An aggressive social media marketing strategy.
As an Internet marketing strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website primarily involves editing its content and HTML coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. But SEO has changed a lot lately and Social Media is a crucial part of it, specially Google+.
Social media optimization (SMO) is a set of methods for generating publicity through social media, online communities and community websites. Methods of SMO include adding RSS feeds, social news buttons, blogging, and incorporating third-party community functionalities like images and videos. Social media optimization is related to search engine marketing, but differs in several ways, primarily the focus on driving traffic from sources other than search engines, though improved search ranking is also a benefit of successful SMO.