Here are the instructions on how to select all your Facebook friends:
YOU MUST BE USING GOOGLE CHROME
1. Visit your business Page or the event page you want to invite people to. You must be an administrator on the Page and/or 'attending' the event to move forward.
2. Click the invite/suggest button:
– Business Page: click "Invite Friends" right hand side of the page, under "Build Audience"
– Event page: click "Invite Friends" button, top right side of page
3. The box that pops up may only show the friends you've most recently viewed or messaged.
If that's the case, click the button in the top left hand corner of the box that says "Recent Interactions" to access the drop down menu. From their you can choose "Search All Friends" to show your entire friend list or choose a city from the list to invite only friends from a specific area.
4. Select the list from the menu that you want to use and drag the scroll bar in the little box to the bottom so you see the last name on the list (they're alphabetical by first name).
Leave your cursor after the colon and copy-paste the following code after it, then press the return/enter key on your keyboard.
7. Be patient. Sometimes it takes a minute.
8. All your friends (unless they already like the page or are attending the event) will be highlighted blue and the boxes next to their names will be checked. Click the blue "Submit" button at the bottom.
9. Relax and watch the fans roll in :)